Tagged with DataVisualization
- 14. Links for October 14, 2021
Links for October 14, 2021
- 14. U.S. Military Spending vs Other Top Countries
U.S. Military Spending vs Other Top Countries
- 05. Links for September 5, 2021
Links for September 5, 2021
- 05. Tax-to-GDP Ratio: Comparing Tax Systems Around the World
Tax-to-GDP Ratio: Comparing Tax Systems Around the World
- 30. Links for August 30, 2021
Links for August 30, 2021
- 30. Pretty sure the whole background must represent “Webex calls”
Cycle of Many, a 24-hour snapshot for a day in the life of Americans
- 26. Mapped: GDP per Capita Worldwide
Mapped: GDP per Capita Worldwide
- 26. Links for August 26, 2021
Links for August 26, 2021
- 22. Multiracial people counted in the census
Multiracial people counted in the census
- 22. Links for August 22, 2021
Links for August 22, 2021
- 24. Global military spending is now at a 32-year high. The US is *up* 6%.
Mapped: The World’s Top Countries for Military Spending
- 24. Links for May 24, 2021
Links for May 24, 2021
- 21. Links for February 21, 2021
Links for February 21, 2021
- 21. Global deforestation peaked in the 1980s. Can we bring it to an end?
Global deforestation peaked in the 1980s. Can we bring it to an end?
- 07. Links for February 7, 2021
Links for February 7, 2021
- 07. The Most Populous Cities in the World
Ranked: The Most Populous Cities in the World
- 07. U.S. Presidential Voting History from 1976-2020 (Animated Map)
U.S. Presidential Voting History from 1976-2020 (Animated Map)
- 15. Links for January 15, 2021
Links for January 15, 2021
- 15. Thats a lot of copper.
Visualizing All the Known Copper in the World
- 01. Links for January 1, 2021
Links for January 1, 2021
- 01. I hadn’t realized that the revenue from Nintendo’s mobile platforms was so much larger than their consoles.
Switch to Success: 20 Years of Nintendo Console Sales
- 12. Links for December 12, 2020
Links for December 12, 2020
- 12. Fewer tech companies than I expected.
The World’s Largest IPOs Adjusted For Inflation
- 09. Links for October 9, 2020
Links for October 9, 2020
- 09. The Dow Jones Industrial Average is constantly evolving. See which companies have come and gone since the inception of the index in 1928.
Every Company In and Out of Dow Jones Industrial Average Since 1928
- 27. Ben and the Budget
- 25. Nuclear Waste a bit too close for comfort
- 12. Family Tree