This design is so simple and clean.
Posted on Wednesday, Dec 16, 2020 2:09 AM
This design is so simple and clean.Kengo Kuma’s studio for Grand Seiko sits in Mount Iwate
- City Oasis Apartments / K.A Studio | ArchDaily (2021-06)
- Rehabilitating Brutalism: How Colossal Concrete Buildings Made Their Big Comeback (2021-06)
- Kadokawa Culture Museum / Kengo Kuma & Associates + KAJIMA DESIGN (2021-06)
- Meltcrete Building / Studio Ardete | ArchDaily (2021-06)
- Tafel House | Stephen Moser Architect | Archinect (2021-06)