Hebrew in PHP (or "Unexpected What?")
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 12:00 AM
One of the guys here just got an interesting PHP error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting TPAAMAYIMNEKUDOTAYIM in C:wampindex.php on line 201
Apparently it's hebrew for "double colon".
You learn something new every day.
- PHP at 25 —Michael Tsai “Rasmus Lerdorf, in 1995 (via Reddit): Announcing the Personal Home Page Tools (PHP Tools) version 1.0.” (2020-06)
- How We Engineered CMS Airship to be Simply Secure - Paragon Initiative Enterprises Blog (2017-03)
- Internal Server Error (2016-05)
- Swift 2: Test Driving the Error Handling (2016-01)
- http://ta.twi.tudelft.nl/users/vuik/wi211/disasters.html (2015-04)