And Pixar does the expected
Well, it was somewhat inevitable Pixar is dropping Disney like a bad seed. See, Disney has been doing some underhanded things to Pixar over the fast few years, and Pixar apparently has become tired of it. Short disclaimer that makes my feelings more interesting: I'm a Disney shareholder. I don't have alot, but every penny of earnings help. So I'm fairly ticked off that Disney didn't do a better job in making it's prize contractor happy. Morons.
- Disney’s MagicMobile pass is a contactless alternative to the MagicBand (2021-03)
- Aphton Corbin and Rosana Sullivan developing new films at Pixar (2021-01)
- The Walt Disney Company 'Needs To Be Saved From Itself,' Says Abigail Disney (2021-01)
- Disney Historian Christian Renaut on The Best Of Disney’s Animated Features (2020-12)
- The language of the soul (2020-12)