FTC has Do-not -all List?
Posted on Monday, Jun 2, 2003 12:00 AMThis Slashdot article
is the first I had heard about the FTC having a do-not-call list. Apparently it will be open for registrations July 1. kentucky has had something similar since last summer, and it has worked flawlessly.
- The making of Apple’s HAL « Observatory (2017-02)
- The Story Behind “I’m a Mac,” “I’m a PC” (2016-12)
- America’s Miracle Meat: The Story of Spam (+ 3 Recipes) | The Art of Manliness (2015-03)
- 13 Vintage Internet Ads Begging You to Get Online | Mental Floss (2015-03)
- How To Install and Configure DKIM with Postfix on Debian Wheezy | DigitalOcean (2014-05)