Interesting Really Simple Discoverability
Posted on Monday, Dec 2, 2002 12:00 AM
RSD seems like a very nice way to help user agents find the things that they need.
Add a bit of code:
[link rel="EditURI" type="application/rsd+xml" title="RSD" href="http://whereever the rsd.xml lives." /]
and compatible user agents can parse the XML file that you've pointed to, to find services, APIs, and other settings. Very nice.
- Could the immune system be key to Alzheimer’s disease? (2021-02)
- Alzheimer's Researchers Study a Rare Brain (2020-12)
- IBM: Our AI correctly predicts onset of Alzheimer’s 71% of the time, better than standard clinical tests (2020-11)
- Seeking a better test for Alzheimer’s (2020-09)
- How Yoga Changes the Brain and May Guard Against Alzheimer’s and Dementia (2020-07)