Mars gets up close and personal
Posted on Friday, Nov 8, 2002 12:00 AM
On August 27, 2003 at 5:51 am, Mars will be within 34,646,488 miles of Earth. Closer than it has ever been in 73,000 years. Prepare your telescopes!
- Signs of life on Venus may have been found decades ago (2020-10)
- Glittering image of Andromeda galaxy takes top photography award | New Scientist (2020-09)
- 4 amazing astronomical discoveries made by ancient Greeks (2020-05)
- Ask Ethan: Why Don't We Build A Telescope Without Mirrors Or Lenses? (2017-10)
- NPF Rule for Sharp Stars - Aaron Priest Photography (2017-06)