Posted on Wednesday, Oct 9, 2002 12:00 AM
...and the Nobel Prize (or at least half of it) goes to Riccardo Giacconi x-ray astronomy pioneer.
- Longtime Keck Observatory Astronomer Wins Nobel Prize | Maui Now | Hawaii News (2020-10)
- Signs of life on Venus may have been found decades ago (2020-10)
- Glittering image of Andromeda galaxy takes top photography award | New Scientist (2020-09)
- 4 amazing astronomical discoveries made by ancient Greeks (2020-05)
- Ask Ethan: Why Don't We Build A Telescope Without Mirrors Or Lenses? (2017-10)