Planet in Twin Star System
A planet has been discovered in a solar system with twin stars.
"Since most stars in our galaxy are actually members of binary or even multiple systems, this result has far-reaching implications for how many planetary systems can be expected in our galaxy."
Interestingly, I was unaware that most solar systems have more than one star. I hadn't really thought about it.
- Scientists Get Closer To Redefining The Length Of A Second (2021-03)
- Transparent Aluminum: A Real See-Through Metal | Designs & Ideas on Dornob (2021-03)
- The Biden Administration Must Double Down on Science (2020-12)
- Signs of life on Venus may have been found decades ago (2020-10)
- Glittering image of Andromeda galaxy takes top photography award | New Scientist (2020-09)