The Pickle Jar Theory
We like the Pickle Jar Theory of Time Management, and we've tried it before. The only problem is that if we don't keep track of all of the little things that need to be done, we never seem to have the time to do them. We use a program called Life Balance, runs on our Sony Clie. It does a wonderful job of managing our tasks, and keeping us on track. We use it to keep track of all our pebles, sand and water.
- To-Do Lists Are Not the Answer to Getting Things Done (2016-12)
- Forget the 'To-Do' List, You Need a ‘Stop Doing’ List (2015-03)
- Follow these six rules to accomplish more each day - The Globe and Mail (2014-12)
- Follow these six rules to accomplish more each day (2014-12)
- SCO0180 - Adv. OmniFocus & iPhone Client | Productivity, Business, iPhone | ScreenCastsOnline (2009-02)